Aloe vera is one of the most well-known medicinal plants globally. Pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and food industries use aloe vera extract because it has a rich source of bio-active substances. Aloe vera is a powerhouse of vitamins (A, C, E, B12), 19 amino acids, fatty acids, and anti-oxidants.
By regular consumption of aloe vera extract capsules and tablets, one can heal wounds from injuries and burn marks. Other benefits include efficient sugar management for diabetes, increase in good cholesterol, lowering of LDL levels, etc. It is a helpful dietary supplement for improving immunity and fighting against cancers.
Aloe vera has antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. The plant contains folic acid, choline, calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, and zinc. If you are a nutraceutical brand, it pays to sell aloe vera extract capsules to your customers.
If you want to customize the packaging and require a contract manufacturer for aloe vera extract nutraceutical products, Foodicine can help you. With our superior aloe vera dietary supplements, low MOQ requirements, and faster shipping, we will ensure your success.
Aloe Vera Extract Capsules
As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules twice a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
Aloe Vera Tablets
As a dietary supplement, take one to two tablets twice a day, preferably on an empty stomach or as prescribed by your physician.
1. Why choose Foodicine for Contract Manufacturing of Aloe Vera Health Supplements?
At Foodicine, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Private label sellers prefer us for contract manufacturing because of the following reasons:
• Experienced, driven, and reliable contract manufacturer of authentic Aloe Vera products.
• Serving several clients across India and the world.
• Marketing assistance and dedicated support for ensuring regulatory and legal compliance.
• A wide range of Aloe Vera Extract Nutraceuticals product options (tablets and capsules) is available.
• Customized product formulations at lower-than-market prices and with low MOQ.
• Certified by ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2015, and India Organic.
• FSSAI-compliant and GMP-certified.
• Committed to making your business a success.
2. Where can I get Aloe Vera Capsules and Tablets from your Company?
Foodicine takes pride in selling 100% natural Aloe Vera Extract Nutraceuticals without any artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
If you are interested in knowing about our retail-ready brand or want to customize the packaging (third-party/contract manufacturing services), please call +91-9427897841.
3. Is Private Label the same as Contract Manufacturing?
Contract manufacturing/third-party manufacturing/white label product manufacturing refers to the services wherein a manufacturer customizes the product packaging according to the needs of the seller. If you want to bring your products to the market without spending time and money on product research, and manufacturing facilities, you can take advantage of our proven formulations and introduce Aloe Vera Supplements with your branding and logo.
Alternatively, if you have a ready product formulation, we customize the manufacturing process and brand the products according to your requirements. It is called private labeling.
Nowadays, customers use both terms interchangeably. Do not worry about the terminology. Call +91-9427897841 to explain your requirements and our Contract Manufacturing Specialist will take care of the rest.
4. How to get Aloe Vera Extract Capsules and Tablets with my Brand Name?
Call +91-9427897841 for learning more about contract manufacturing and private label manufacturing of Aloe Vera Extract Nutraceutical products.
5. Are there any Requirements to order from Foodicine?
If you are interested in becoming a wholesale seller or you want to start a private label business of Foodicine products, including Aloe Vera Extract Dietary Supplements, we can help you. Do not worry if you do not have a business and marketing background. We will help you build your business and ensure your success every step of the way.
6. What is the Duration for the Order Fulfillment Process?
The order fulfillment process depends on the level of customization, shipping destination, and product availability. Usually, we ship orders within 1-3 days and provide you with tracking details.
To know more about shipments and other details about your order, contact +91-9427897841.