At Foodicine, our priority is your health and wellness. It includes protecting your privacy and safeguarding your data. We are committed to ensuring a safe web experience for our website visitors and e-commerce customers.
- "Client", "You", and "Your" refers to you/customer/website visitor/the person who is logging on to this website and compliant to the Company's Terms and Conditions.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company: M/s. Algene Biotech, brand Foodicine, its website, management, employees, and vendors.
- "Party", or "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- "Services", "Products", and "Content" refers to the products, services, and information that we provide to our customers.
What Information do we collect from our Users? How do we collect it?
When you use the Foodicine website, we may collect non-personal data automatically. For example, we may collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, date and time stamp, referring pages/exit pages, etc., in the form of Log Data. It is a standard practice to improve our product offerings and enhance user experience.
If you contact us directly, we may ask for your personally identifiable data such as your name, contact number, email address, business address, etc. We do not sell or disclose any personally identifiable information to third parties unless we require it to improve our offerings. We may share it without our affiliates to provide you with a satisfactory service. We may disclose any information that we are legally required to mention to authorities.
If Foodicine/subsidiaries transfers, acquires, or merges with another business, we may have to share/transfer data to another business.
Foodicine does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child has provided any information on the website, we request you to contact us immediately, and we will try to remove the data from our records.
How do we use your Information?
At Foodicine, our primary goal is to ensure absolute customer satisfaction. To provide you with the best services and products, we use your information to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website and its services/products.
- Offer personalized offerings to customers.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Research, experiment, and develop new website features and products/services.
- Communicate with you (directly/via partners/customer service representatives) to provide updated website information and other marketing/promotional offers.
- Send emails or initiate phone conversations for reviews, comments, and suggestions for our services.
- Find and prevent fraud, etc.
We may also use the information for purposes other than mentioned above. We may inform you about the reasons for collecting data at the time when we collect it.