Whether it is animal husbandry or dairy farming, it is essential to maintain the health of your animals and poultry to sustain the business. With a regular dose of multi-vitamin tonic, one can keep the animals healthy and ensure the profitability of business.
Use the veterinary multi-vitamin tonic from Foodicine to improve the immunity among livestock and increase their lifespan. Along with vitamins, the ISO-certified contract manufacturer produces veterinary multi-vitamin liquid supplement that contains zinc, cobalt, and selenium. It corrects the night blindness of cattle and avoids hair loss.
Whether you are breeding bulls, cows, or buffaloes, you can use the vitamin-rich supplement for improving fertility. It strengthens udder tissues and muscles to increase milk production capacity. It also prevents complications related to mastitis. You can also use the multi-vitamin tonic for chicks and other poultry to stimulate growth and improve health.
If you are interested in hiring Foodicine as your contract manufacturer, our support team will be happy to help you! Let us know your packaging requirements for private label vitamin liquid feed supplements for cows, buffaloes, and livestock. We will handle the rest!
By choosing Foodicine as your contract manufacturer and wholesale supplier of multi-vitamin syrup feed for animals, you will enjoy the following benefits:
1. increases the immune of the cattle and corrects night blindness of the cattle
2. along with vitamin and minerals this syrup includes the zinc, cobalt and selenium
3. strenthern udder tissues and muscles, prevents mastisis
4. stops hair loss, improve fertility of breeding bulls
Cattle: 10ml daily
Calves: 5ml daily
Chicks: 5ml/100 birds daily
Growers: 7ml/100 birds daily
Layers: 10ml/100 birds daily
You can follow the dosage prescribed by the local veterinarian.
1. Why choose Foodicine as your Private Label Multi-Vitamin Cattle Tonic Manufacturer in India?
At Foodicine, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Private label sellers prefer us for contract manufacturing because of the following reasons:
• Experienced, driven, and reliable contract manufacturer of authentic multivitamin liquid cattle feed supplement.
• Serving several clients across India and the world.
• Marketing assistance and dedicated support for ensuring regulatory and legal compliance.
• A wide range of Multi-Vitamin Cattle Tonic options is available.
• Customized product formulations at lower-than-market prices and with low MOQ.
• Certified by ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2015, and India Organic.
• FSSAI-compliant and GMP-certified.
• Committed to making your business a success.
2. Where can I get Multi-Vitamin Cattle Tonic from your Company?
Foodicine takes pride in selling multi-vitamin cattle tonic without any artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
If you are interested in knowing about our retail-ready brand or want to customize the packaging (third-party/contract manufacturing services), please call +91-9427897841.
3. Is Private Label the same as Contract Manufacturing?
Contract manufacturing/third-party manufacturing/white label product manufacturing refers to the services wherein a manufacturer customizes the product packaging according to the needs of the seller. If you want to bring your products to the market without spending time and money on product research, and manufacturing facilities, you can take advantage of our proven formulations and introduce veterinary multi-vitamin tonic with your branding and logo.
Alternatively, if you have a ready product formulation, we customize the manufacturing process and brand the products according to your requirements. It is called private labeling.
Nowadays, customers use both terms interchangeably. Do not worry about the terminology. Call +91-9427897841 to explain your requirements and our Contract Manufacturing Specialist will take care of the rest.
4. How to get Multi-Vitamin Cattle Tonic with my Brand Name?
Call +91-9427897841 for learning more about contract manufacturing and private label manufacturing of veterinary multi-vitamin tonic.
5. Are there any Requirements to order from Foodicine?
If you are interested in becoming a wholesale seller or you want to start a private label business of Foodicine products, including Multivitamin liquid for cows, buffaloes, poultry, sheep, we can help you. Do not worry if you do not have a business and marketing background. We will help you build your business and ensure your success every step of the way.
6. What is the Duration for the Order Fulfillment Process?
The order fulfillment process depends on the level of customization, shipping destination, and product availability. Usually, we ship orders within 1-3 days and provide you with tracking details.
To know more about shipments and other details about your order, contact +91-9427897841.